Washington State Vocational Services | Stop Claims Corp
If an employee has been injured on the job, our focus is to get the injured worker back to work quickly. This process may include working different hours, altered job duties, or other modifications within the workplace. Our team is here to analyze and edit job descriptions and get the injured worker back to work.
Vocational Services Include:
- Certified vocational counselors conducting on-site job analysis with employers
- Liaising between doctor and employer to make sure medical restrictions are communicated
- Reviewing job duties as it pertains to worker injury and capacity to work moving forward
- Completing job analysis about whether or not the worker is fit for duty
- Working with employees’ physicians to review light or modified duty options for the worker